This deburring tool quickly repairs damaged screws and tightens nuts tightly. This saves you time and money. The deburring tool simplifies the repair process, can shorten the repair time and does not require replacing expensive or difficult to find, and also maintains safety at a previously unattainable level.
- ◆QUICK AND TIGHT: Deburring the outer chamfer tool can quickly grind the tip of the compressed or rusty bolt to the tapered edge, allowing the nut to be quickly tightened without replacing expensive and hard-to-find fasteners cannot be dismantled.
- ◆SUPER HARD STEEL: Made of extremely hard stainless steel with three teeth, it has the characteristics of high strength and hardness for a long service life.
- ◆ EASY TO OPERATE: use the lowest speed of the drill and then apply some pressure to remove the burr.Convenient to use.
- ◆SAFETY FRIENDLY WITH DRILL BIT: The operation is simple by using the lowest speed of the drill and then applying light pressure to remove the bolt burr. Safe and pious design means no cuts, no sparks, no burns.
- ◆MULTIPLE OPERATION OPTIONS: This product has two different handles: triangle and hexagon, which can be used for different types of drills. The head has a conical shape that can be repaired to a maximum of different screw sizes.
- Material: stainless steel
- Size: as shown in the picture
- Fits size: 8-32 screws (.164) to 3/4"-10 (.750) - (4mm -19mm)
- Scope： Effective on stainless steel, hardened steel, mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, plastic, whether with or without thread.
2 x convenient deburring tools for external chamfer screws
Use a little lubricant before sanding the burr.