Would you like to support your toddler's development and develop his or her full potential?
Montessori toys in a child's early years can help realize and expand long-term potential.
- 👶 Shoelaces: A great way for kids to have fun learning to tie laces before putting on their shoes. It's easier to learn when you don't have to.
- 👶 Zipper: Kids can pull the zipper for hours without getting bored. The little ones will do it with a smile while the sound of 'zzzzz' is heard.
- 👶 Snap Bag: Children find it challenging to close and open their bags as they have to press harder to hear the “click”.
- 👶 Buckles: Multiple types of buckles will hold your little one's attention for a long time until they complete the challenge. When they do, they will be super proud!
- 👧 Lightweight with handle design: This Montessori activity board is portable for children to carry and play. Designed in the perfect size and flexibly fit into most diaper bags or school bags. A good alternative to screen devices, while the settings must be quiet.
- 👧 Create the connection between learning and play: Allow children to learn basic skills such as getting dressed, and help them build attention, patience and coordination.
- 👧 Act Independently: Help them grow in confidence and build an internal place of control, a feeling of being capable and powerful.
Color: as the picture shows
- Age: 2-7 years old
- 1×Busy Board Early Education Bag