ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT LOSSING YOUR REMOTE KEYS AND PAYING A HIGH FEE TO THE MANUFACTURER TO REPLACE THEM?
Remote Control Duplicator is the easiest and most affordable way to copy any wireless remote control, car key, garage door opener and much more!
- This gadget transmits signals to duplicate your existing remote controls, so you always have a duplicate remote or key available in case you lose the original
- The device can clone up to 4 remote buttons from the same or different remotes, allowing you to carry four remotes in one! Each corresponding letter (A, B, C & D) can each open a different remote key
- You can open your garage door and unlock your car using a remote control instead of carrying two keys
- The seamless infrared connection is secured by data encryption and safe to use
- You can copy any compatible wireless remote key and each password will be saved individually
How to use (VERY EASY!)
- Clear code : Use two fingers to hold down two keys at the same time (e.g. A & B or B & C, etc.); The LED flashes quickly 3 times in about 2 seconds; Release one of the fingers (the other finger should hold one of the buttons) and then use the loose finger to quickly click the loose button three times until the LED light flashes; Then release both buttons. Then press any button on the remote control.
- When the LED light turns off , it means the clear code is successful (four buttons are all blank); If the light is still on after pressing a button on the remote control, it indicates that the original code was not successfully cleared. You need to erase again, and only successfully erasing the code can be successful. You can delete and clone the code repeatedly.
- Copy : left hand with the original remote control, right hand with our remote control duplicator and hold two remote controls as close as possible; Press the first buttons of two remote controls at the same time; In about 2 seconds, the LED light will flash quickly 2 times; After a second, the indicator light will continue to flash and release your fingers; and then press the button after successful pairing, the light stays on, which means the first button code on the original remote control has been copied to the other remote control; The same method can be used sequentially on the second key, the third key... If the copying process is successful, the remote control function is the same as the original matching remote control.
- Restore : If you accidentally delete the copy of the remote control code, you can press the copy of the remote control of the bottom two buttons at the same time, LED lights flash quickly, release after pressing any button. If the light is long, it indicates that the remote control code has been restored. Before using our copy remote control, please make sure to remove the existing code from the remote control.
- First clear code;
- After deleting the code, copy the unsuccessful key again and there is no need to copy the remaining buttons.
- and then delete the code again.
- restore code; At this point, the original keys that were not successfully copied are now covered by new codes, and the original keys that were successfully copied are now retained. If after the second copy of the keys there is no copy, repeat the above steps again and again until all the keys are copied successfully.
Buy the Remote Control Duplicator NOW while it is still in stock
The package contains 1 433 MHz Remote Control Duplicator.
- Type : Controller
- Color : Black, Red, Blue, White
- Material : plastic
- Weight : 0.1kg
- Reason : Copy functions from controller
- Style : Remote Control Duplicator
- 1* Remote Control Duplicator
- Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurements.
- Due to the different display and light effects, the actual color of the item may vary slightly from the color shown on the picture.