- Strong mats can be extremely painful for your dog when brushing. Brushing only pulls living hair out of the skin with excruciating pain. Even mild mats can cause your pet a lot of pain.
- Remove matted hair without cutting it with a comb. It is designed to remove matted hair and leave your pet with a clean, healthy coat. The first choice of experts.
- Goes through knots like a hot knife through butter. Long teeth penetrate deep into the undercoat while the short teeth collect loose hair
- Are you worried about using grooming blades, scissors or knives to cut matted fur when grooming your dog at home? Don't worry, this comb will quickly and easily break up clumps of matted hair.
- Matted fur damages your dog's skin because it prevents oxygen and moisture from reaching his skin. In addition, the clumps of fur put pressure on the skin and weaken it. Mats can also become a breeding ground for parasites.
- Made from stainless steel, the blade teeth of our dematting comb for long-haired dogs and animals are strong enough to last a lifetime. It is the best mat comb for cats and dogs trusted by professional groomers and pet owners.
1*Pet Hair Comb