Magnetic ring effect
- Tips 1: The head of the charge is equipped with a strong magnetic ring, which is suitable for installing long screws and working at high heights, and sucks the screws without shaking.
- Tips2: The magnetic ring can be stretched freely. The double-headed head batch can be removed and used to remove the magnetic ring.
- Tips 3: The magnetic ring can move up and down, which can solve the situation that the original bit is not inserted due to the different depth of the cross groove of the screw.
- Tips 4: The high-strength magnetic ring drill is suitable for installing extended self-tapping screws and end screws.
- Tips 5: The magnetic ring can also prevent the screw from being driven in too deeply.
- Screwdriver Magnetizing Ring - Thick magnet and improved suction
- Ten times stronger magnet - 10 pounds of fill water for easy lifting
- Removable magnetic ring on both ends - card bead type magnetic ring, flexible to use
- Strong magnetic force - 10 times stronger magnetic force without increasing efficiency
- Thick Magnetic Ring - Strong magnetic ring inner and outer body made of aluminum alloy
- Universal Magnetic Ring - The universal magnetic ring is used on the 6.35mm hex rod
- Material: Alloy steel
- Inner diameter: 6.35mm
- Color: Yellow/Red/Blue
- 1/3/5 * Universal magnetic ring